What: Experience one of these brand new week-long sailing holidays in the Mediterranean – one exploring Montenegro’s coastline, the other traversing Northern Croatia’s tranquil islands – on a yacht sailed and guided by a Yacht Getaways skipper.
The Montenegro Route departs every Saturday between 25 August and 22 September 2020.
The Northern Croatian Route departs every Saturday between 27 June and 12 September 2020.
The new Montenegro route promises to showcase the best of the Adriatic coastline. Explore one of the best-preserved medieval towns in the Adriatic, Kotor, with its picture-perfect cobbled streets and traditional churches, before discovering the region’s quaint seaside towns, stopping at Morinj to sample the region’s best seafood.
The Northern Croatian route takes in the region’s unexplored islands and national parks, packed with waterfalls, secluded coves and crystal-clear bays. Visitors after a tranquil escape can step back in time in Kaprije, the small, car-free settlement famed for its traditional, village-like atmosphere, while Krka National Park offers nature-lovers the chance to swim in unspoilt lagoons and under stunning waterfalls.
How much: Starting at £1,135pp in the early bird sale and includes the following:
- Seven days’ accommodation on your own catamaran
- Explore & learn to sail with your RYA qualified skipper
- Superb hospitality with your professional host
- Breakfast and lunch freshly prepared daily
- Accompanying wine during lunch
- Complimentary tea, coffee and drinking water
- BYO – Bring your own drinks and snacks on board
- Stand-up paddleboards & snorkelling equipment
- Towels and fresh linen for the week
By Travel Classifieds